Re: Radiophobia wins again

> One's perception for an individual is their reality. I agree that

> perception and reality are not synonymous, but, the person believes

> what he/she perceives, and for them, that is truly reality, right or

> wrong.

"Their reality" and "reality". I hope the difference is evident.

Right or wrong reality... which is the right one - the one in

which the blind man hits the tree or his reality?

Dimiter

Dimiter Popoff

Transgalactic Instruments, Gourko Str. 25 b, 1000 Sofia, Bulgaria

http://transgalactic.freeyellow.com

Phone: 00359/2/9923340