Worm strikes RADSAFE

I have at least 6 hits from the latest WORM virus in the latest radsafe digest.  I suggest that Mike try to block, if possible, the following until they are dewormed.  Perhaps the worm is the reason for the rash of recent unsubscribers.

ksmith@cats.ucsc.edu

sdettmer@odh.state.oh.us

rowen@odh.state.oh.us

lists@richardhess.com

smccandless@envirocareutah.com

Just my opinions, not those of my employer.

Kjell Johansen, PhD

Point Beach Nuclear Plant

Two Rivers, WI

kjell.johansen@nmcco.com