From: GELSG@aol.com [mailto:GELSG@aol.com]

Sent: 04 February 2004 14:26

To: "Chris"

Subject: Re: Help with Siemens EPD 1-D Dosimeter

Chris:

Sandy's reference may get you exactly what you need.  If not, let me

know if you are interested in a manual for the Siemens EPD mk 2.  I can

send it to you.  I don't know how close that model is to the one you

have.  I also have a powerpoint presentation I can send you on the

operation of the EPD mk2.

The manual is in a pdf file.  It is 100 pages.  The powerpoint

presentation is around 5 - 7 Mb.

Good luck,

Jerry Gels

gelsg@aol.com