Electromagnetic fields, radiation and a cat

The following story is about an electrohypersensitive woman - my point is

about the picture (the cat):

http://www.dalademokraten.com/artikel_standard.php?id=206354&avdelning_1=103

The story says that she is sensitive to radiation and chemicals and that she

gets sick by visiting any areas with electricity (essentially any small

village etc) so she lives with her cat in a house wagon out in the wild

forest. This is a quite remote area far nortwest from Stockholm. The main

topic of the article is that the woman in a legal sense has reported our

minister of infrastructure for "minister's government" (I don't know what

the correct terminology is - it's ingredients is "not caring about facts") -

it is about mobile phone towers etc.

This is the fourth time in 17 months that I see a picture of an

electrohypersensitive person with a cat (each time in a local newspaper).

This does not make sense to me. Therefore I yesterday wrote to the newspaper

a short response on the cat topic. It remains to see if the will publish it.

I see lots of worries here - electronic car keys should be kept in aluminum

foils, electrical fences cause conflicts of interest, street lights are

moved, cab drivers get involved in arguments about the taximeter which keeps

track of the cost (anything electric in the cab has to be turned off).

My personal ideas only,

Bjorn Cedervall    bcradsafers@hotmail.com

Scope out the new MSN Plus Internet Software — optimizes dial-up to the max!