HELP

Dear Friend,

Naturally, this letter will come to you as a surprise

since we have not met, permit me however, I am

MR.COLIN SHAND, a white Zimbabwean Farmer, the owner

of Diary farms limited in Zimbabwe. I own three

tobacco farms in Chipinge, and I am also majority

owner of Glendevon Farm also situated in Chipinge, in

Zimbabwe.

You can see more details about my situation and BBC

interviews on the website below:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/2187981.stm

I am contacting you as the need to for me to have a

foreign partner in your country has become necessary

due to our plans to relocate to that country so that I

can purchase some lands and start farming all over

again as the present political instability in

Zimbabwe, does not encourage financial investment as

the environment is no longer condusive for farming

investment and most of all security is not insured,

just as reported by international media.

This problem started when the Zimbabwean government

under the leadership of President Robert Mugabe

announced a degree on May 31st 2000 to seize more than

849 white-owned farms. During these periods, as

reported by internationalf media and the CNN, more

than 6 white farmers were killed, the government is

not stopping at this, as just recently the government

have asked all white-farmers to give up their farms to

black farmers or risk going to prison.

So far, more than 1,400 white owned farms have been

invaded and confiscated, as well as claiming the

properties of the farmers. Also, about 133 white

farmers arrested for defying the orders to leave their

farms under the controversial land reform programme of

the government.

Having lived in this country Zimbabwea for more than

35 years, I have no other country to go to, Therefore,

I decided to contact you, for your assistance, so that

I can divert my interest in Zimbabwe to a more stable

country as yours.

Also, I must re-iterate the importance of having a

citizen of your country to front for us, since we

intend to purchase some lands for farming, I do not

know much about your land-ownership laws, I thought it

wise to seek the help of a citizen to act as proxy for

me.

For this purpose, I have put in a security deposit all

monies from the sale of our farming equipements

(including tractors etc) and also all financial

profits which all in total amounted to US$10.Million,

I will upon receiving your consent make all

arrangement to move my funds to you pending my arrival

to meet with you in your country so that we can both

make further arrangements with regards to the purchase

of lands.

Every modality will be worked out by me to ensure that

the money is conveniently moved to your region to

enable you receive it in person without any setbacks

or inconveniencies.

For your assistance to me, you will be entittled to a

commission of 10% of the total sum that you will be

receiving on my behalf for the above purpose.

If you are interested and willing to assist me, you

should please forward to me via my email address the

following information so that I can reach you:

1. YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS

2. YOUR TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER

3. YOUR DATE OF BIRTH

I am waiting urgently for your response, while also

requesting that you treat this matter in strict

privacy.

Presently, I am in great danger and will appreciate

you correspond with me via confidential email

correspondence.

This is my private email: colinshand_cs@yahoo.com

Cheers and God bless.

Best Regards,

MR.COLIN SHAND.

{MR}. GLENDOVEN FARMS, CHIPINGE, ZIMBABWE