NASA and Air Force Radiation Safety

Can anyone direct me to online versions (PDFs or Word docs) of the following Kennedy Space Center and Air Force documents.

  KHB 1860.1,  "KSC Ionizing Radiation Proyection Program"

  KHB 1860.1,  Appendix D, "Radiological Controls for Major Radiological Sources (MRS) and Nuclear Assemblies."

  KSC-PLN-1903. ""Radiological Controls for Major Radiological Sources (MRS)"

  AFI 91-110, "Nuclear Safety Review and Launch Approval for Space or Missile Use of Radioactivbe Material and Nuclear Systems"

  AFI 40-201, "Managing Radioactive Materials in the USAF"

  45 SWI 40-201, "Radiation Protection Program"

Also, I am looking for Presidential Directive/National Security Council Memorandum No. PD/NSC 25 (Amended).

Phil Rutherford

email@philrutherford.com

www.philrutherford.com