Re: Man might get 18 months in prison for X-raying without alicense

Interesting.  I guess they did not catch the fact they

were using real humans instead of inanimate phantoms.

--- HP Dean <RadConDean@comcast.net> wrote:

> Evidently the FDA was on to them earlier.

> http://www.fda.gov/foi/warning_letters/g4371d.htm

> Dean Chaney, CHP

=====

"The care of human life and happiness . . . is the first and only legitimate object of good government."

Thomas Jefferson

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist