"The Top Ten Reasons To Feel Good About Nuclear Power"

All Radsafers are cordially invited to the next meeting of the Michigan

Section, American Nuclear Society, on Thursday, April 1, 2004, at

Detroit Edison's Monroe Activity Center.

Our speaker will be Larry Foulke, Consultant in Reactor Physics for

Bechtel Bettis, Inc., and President of the American Nuclear Society.

The title of Larry's talk will be, "The Top Ten Reasons To Feel Good

About Nuclear Power."

Our schedule will be:

4:30 pm, Executive Committee meeting

5:30 pm, attitude adjustment

6 pm, dinner (cook you own steak)

7 pm, program

The Monroe Activity Center is located near the Nadeau Road Exit of I-75,

approximately 18 miles north of the Ohio line.  Call (734-586-1678) or

email me for directions.

The cost is $20.

Reservations are required by March 25, 2004; call 734-586-4168.

Bill Lipton

liptonw@dteenergy.com