Re: ANSI N545-1975 standard

On 1 Mar 2004 at 7:14, Sandy Perle wrote:

> Everyone should be aware that ANSI documents are copyrighted, and

> should not be posted to any site where they can be downloaded.

The exception of course is if the organization developing the

standard, and, is the Secretariat for the standard, makes it

available to its members, this is permitted. HPS as an example is the

Secretariat for N13 and N43, and can make these available to its

members, as part of their membership benefits, as we do.

------------------------------------

Sandy Perle

Vice President, Technical Operations

Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.

3300 Hyland Avenue

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100  Extension 2306

Fax:(714) 668-3149

E-Mail: sperle@globaldosimetry.com

E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net

Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/