RE: "Uncontrolled" radiation in my youth [was Re: X-Rays at PodiatristOffice]

For those who do not know what the shoe fitting fluoroscope is like, I

have a link to a site with a picture of it on.

The link is below:

http://www.spitting-image.net/archives/000497.html

If the link doesn't work, search google for fluoroscope and I think it's

the second link down.

Thanks

Chris