RE: Al-Qaida may have nuclear weapons

Dear Casper,

Could you please clarify your comment?  Are you saying that China (or some other

asian country) has bigger nukes than any terrorist, so we should be more afraid of

them?  Or are you saying that America has the biggest nukes of all and should not be

afraid of anyone?

Both of these would be absurd.  When (not if) some terrorist group uses a WMD,

nuclear or otherwise, in a large metropolitan area, it is no recourse or comfort to the

people of that country to have big nuclear bombs.  Just ask Spain.  For those families

affected by that attack I can only offer my deepest heartfelt sympathy.

-Gary Isenhower.

From:           	"Sun, Lin-Shen" <casper@BNL.GOV>

To:             	"'Howard Long '" <hflong@pacbell.net>, "'Gerry Blackwood '"

<gpblackwood@justice.com>