RE: Ray2Hoover Bethlehem Steel dose reconstruction

To Whom it May Concern:

I believe that Louis Ricciuti's recent post (see below) does not foster any

good whatsoever.  His tone only makes me want to unsubscribe to this list.

This is not the only occurrence of this chatter.  I find that a lot of the

recent topics and tones in the threads are not productive at all; some are

even off topic.  If this is what the forum will be like in the future I will

certainly unsubscribe.  I understand that this is an open forum and

individuals are entitled to their freedom of speech.  But, again, having

such a negative tone and off topic discussions do nothing but waste the

subscribers' time.

I am sending you this note privately because, as indicated above, I don't

like to flood other subscribers with this off topic discussion.  Your

attention to this matter would be appreciated.  Please do not post this

message to the forum.

Sincerely,

Shane Gardner

<snip>

Hey Mr. Hoover (Ray): Re: Bethlehem Steel dose reconstruction flop...

I'm not really anti-anything. My father worked on The Project. I didn't file

any claims. I pledge to the flag, God and all. Get it? The only thing I'm

Anti - is responsibility and recognition. That's all. If you don't like the

comment about MJW, perhaps you work there?

Mr. Hoover does not say what he is in disagreement about with any of my

claims regarding the Lake Ontario Ordnance Works. It's difficult to defend

oneself when the accuser won't say what it is that may be incorrect. I'm not

worried about my credability. Pretty much all that as been published has

been proven correct, and there's more to come.

Throw me a pitch Mr. Hoover, I'm looking to bat a 1000 this year, and I'm

sure I can hit anything you send right over the outfield fence.

Cheers,

Louis Ricciuti

Los Alamos east--Niagara Falls Lewiston, NY

"It's not about the dose, it's about the truth."

BTW-Ray, the word is 'inappropriate' and not as you have spelled it ;*)

But hey, what do I know?

"Before there was Los Alamos, there was LOOW"