AW: TMI

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----

Von: owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

[mailto:owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu]Im Auftrag von Harry Hinks

Gesendet: Sonntag, 28. März 2004 20:29

An: radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

Betreff: TMI

Saw this on google -

http://www.press-citizen.com/news/032804threemile.htm

Sounds like interesting studies, does anyone know anything about this guy or

if indeed these papers were published??  Steve Miller

Steve,

Yes, Bill Field exists - I met him last September in New York at the ACS

meeting. He frequently contributed to RADSAFE, the latest topic has been a

vivid discussion on radon epidemiology, including Bernard Cohen as a

combattant. He has a lot of publications on other topics like natural

radioactivity. I do not know his TMI papers.

You can find his contributions on RADSAFE in the archives.

Best regards,

Franz