Re: Crispy request for further cancer data..

March 31

	My thanks to Louis Ricciute for posting this link:

<http://www.health.state.ny.us/nysdoh/cancer/center/cancerhome.htm>

	It only covers the period (county by county) 1996 - 2000.  We need data

going back to the time of the rad worker exposures or before then to make

comparisons between rates of cancer then and now.

	We also need published case-control studies of the rad workers in

question.  Are any available in print, or on line?

Steven Dapra

sjd@swcp.com