Your funny comments, Mr. Niagara!

Mr Niagara,

May I cite something which is attributed to Sir Winston Churchill:

You can fool everybody for a short time, you can fool a few for a long time,

but you can't fool everybody for a long time.

So your time for fooling RADSAFE has expired! Your messages are somewhat

funny, because they show, how somebody, who has not the slightest idea about

what he is writing, keeps scientists busy to answer him. I wonder why you

still receive attention on RADSAFE, because you are somebody who only can be

ignored on scientific terms. As soon as your comments are questioned, you

change the subject - from radiation to cyclohexane or something similar. You

seem to be well trained in "discussing", but this might be successful only

at a much lower level than most RADSAFE contributors have. Look for your

target group on other lists!

You replace sound scientific arguments - which you do not have - by funny

remarks, or even offensive, disrespective and insulting comments like the

one concerning Ruth Weiner or the "credentials".

Radiation protection is much to serious to accept a clown making fun of it.

I for myself cannot take you serious and I wonder why others waste their

time by answering you.

Franz