Niagara, Franz, Kidneys around MED AEC sites

Re: RADSAFE Archive #1074

  Franz:   (After reading this, would you recommend an investigation?)

  Interestingly, kidney disease is being seen not only in the *surviving

workers in addition to their cancers, but also in the general population of

Western New York around the old MED AEC facilities. I find no surprise in this.

*See: Lewis Malcolm of Lockport, New York's MED AEC contractor, Simonds Saw and

Steel. While dying of cancer, Mr. Malcolm died of kidney failure. I know who

gave him his last dialysis treatment.

   You have made a very good, albeit obvious observation and salient point

about the areas in question, industrial activities involving the MED AEC and the

chemical toxicity of these heavy metals. I appreciate your keen observation

and comment that further supports my concerns, claims and impressions about a

subject I feel very intimate with. Thank you Franz.  Sincerely, Lou Ricciuti

----