Franz

   So Franz:  About kidney toxicity and exposures--

   Are you rescinding your radio-chemo toxicity comments about kidney

symptomology previously presented in your email? You have not answered.

   Apparently you have done so. I did not change any subject matter, I only

answered B. Hamrick regarding HER Love Canal comments. Two words of more than

600. SHE chose to refocus the discussion not I.  I did not deviate.

Hexochlorethane? Who wrote that ANYWHERE. Are you confusing multiple boards you may

participate in? Have you inhaled Hex-chlor? If you can, go outside into the fresh

air.

   Sir, you are now deviating from your earlier comment about chem-toxicity

to the kidneys and exposure to heavy metals. I send information and you

refute--even information that you yourself just presented!  What about calling for an

investigation?   You have reneged on this also.

   I find GREAT HUMOR in this. Barring my instant wit, YOUR comment here is

the funniest thing I've ever seen...in all my life.

  Laughing so hard now I can barely type---

  Louis Ricciuti

  Niagara Falls Lewiston and now the world...

  "The unspoken Los Alamos" "The Manhattan Embarrassment"

    Insults may come and go but the truth remains unvarnished.