Re: a Chernobyl question

a Chernobyl questionThere is an IAEA TECDOC about the treatment of children victims of Chernobyl in Cuba. They were hospitalised at the Tarara Beach Resort, just outside of Havana.

Some brazilian patients of Goiania also have received assistance at the same place.

Probably you can find the document at the CDC library, if not ask to IAEA - The text is not available to download

IAEA TECDOC Series No.  958 - Dosimetric and Biomedical Studies Conducted in Cuba of Children from Areas of the Former USSR Affected by the Radiological Consequences of the Chernobyl Accident

Jose Julio Rozental

joseroze@netvision.net.il

Israel