placards

FEMA radiological monitor training states the following requirements for

placarding a vehicle:

"Placards are required on vehicles that:

.          Transport yellow-III packages.

.          Are exclusive use.

.          Carry > 1,000 lbs radioactive materials."

Is there an expert out there who can tell me if this has changed?  I know

that these regs change from time to time, and may have in this case.  Thank

you.

Peter Sandgren

Training Division, GIS Operations

Connecticut Office of Emergency Management

phone (860) 566-8517

fax (860) 247-0664

"Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be." --

Abraham Lincoln