DU article in the New York Daily News.

All,

The following cover article appeared in the Sunday, April 4th edition of the

NY Daily News, "SHELL SHOCK! News Investigation We find uranium from US ammo

in sick troops comimg home from Iraq." See

[www.]nydailynews.com/front/story/180723p-156921c.html. Additonal stories

can be found from a link "Related Stories" on the left side of the page if

scroll down a bit.

Jerry

The statements and opinions expressed herein are my responsibility; no one

else (certainly not my employer) is responsible, but I still reserve the

right to make mistakes.

Check core temperature: yes./no? Yes! - Homer Simpson

Gerald A. Falo, Ph.D., CHP

Henry M. Jackson Foundation for the Advancement of Military Medicine

U.S. Army Center for Health Promotion and Preventive Medicine

 <mailto:gerald.falo@apg.amedd.army.mil> gerald.falo@apg.amedd.army.mil

jerry.falo@us.army.mil

410-436-4852