Beta Scout Replacement

Does anyone know of a liquid scintillation counter still being sold that

could replace the P-E Beta Scout?  We  placed an order for a Beta Scout

only to find out they are discontinued.  We are looking for a portable

liquid scintillation counter to use on our research vessels to count H-3

and C-14 contamination swipes.  It must be portable, 50 pounds or less,

small footprint, easy to use and reliable.  If anyone has any ideas,

could you please share them?  Thanks for any help you can give.

Regards,

Roberta

--

Roberta Clarke