Documentation request

Colleagues ?

Does anyone know where I might find a manual for a "The Nucleus" Model 500 scaler? My wife has borrowed two of these units for a basic undergraduate physics lab in radiation ... and yes, I know that they're extraordinarily simple to operate ... but still, we'd like to have manuals for completeness.

Thanks!

Jim Hardeman, Manager

Environmental Radiation Program

Environmental Protection Division