RE: Can someone explain this to me in fireman talk

This may sound ludicrous, but are military personnel given the option of

using respiratory protection to minimize/prevent DU aerosol inhalation?  I'm

sure there are numerous practical reasons for not doing so, but for

personnel that are truly concerned about DU aerosols, this option could make

sense.

Rick

Richard F. Orthen, CHMM

Senior Project Manager