Link to DU and Gulf War Syndrome paper

April 8

	Here is a link to the Annals of Internal Medicine paper by Hyams et al. on

post-war syndromes in the context of DU exposure:

<<http://www.annals.org/cgi/content/full/125/5/398>

	At the end of the article is a list of links to approximately 28 papers

that have cited the Hyams et al. paper that I cited on RADSAFE (in the "can

someone explain this to me" thread).  Some of these papers are specifically

about types of Gulf War exposures, such as inhalation of smoke from oil

well fires.

Steven Dapra

sjd@swcp.com