Unresolvable mail address

A copy of your message is being returned to you because one or more of

the addresses you specified could not be recognized as addresses that are

understood by, or reachable from, this system.

error: unresolvable: douglasmackey@hotmail.comdougm

------- Original Message follows -------

external

origin internal

rcvdfrom funnelweb.cs.nsw.gov.au ([152.76.42.4])

with ESMTP

from <radsafe-digest-owner@list.vanderbilt.edu>

to <douglasmackey@hotmail.comdougm>

          by funnelweb.cs.nsw.gov.au (Post.Office MTA v3.5.1 release 219

          ID# 0-0U10L2S100) with ESMTP id au

          for <douglasmackey@hotmail.comdougm>;

          Fri, 9 Apr 2004 13:54:14 +1000

	id 02FB923AE72; Fri,  9 Apr 2004 13:20:17 +1000 (EST)

	by nucmed.crg.cs.nsw.gov.au (Postfix) with ESMTP id B18AB23AE6D

	for <dougm@nucmed.crg.cs.nsw.gov.au>; Fri,  9 Apr 2004 13:20:16 +1000 (EST)

	by carina.cs.nsw.gov.au (8.11.7+Sun/8.11.7) with ESMTP id i393sDE11157

	for <dougm@nucmed.crg.cs.nsw.gov.au>; Fri, 9 Apr 2004 13:54:13 +1000 (EST)

	by list.Vanderbilt.Edu (8.9.1a/8.9.1) id MAA12316

	for radsafe-digest-outgoing; Thu, 8 Apr 2004 12:58:50 -0500 (CDT)