From: owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

[mailto:owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu]On Behalf Of Joey Michael

Sent: Friday, April 09, 2004 11:49 AM

To: Radsafe@list. vanderbilt. edu (E-mail)

Subject: I-124 Intake Retention Values

A collegue of mine is looking for the thyroid retention values for I-124.

Does anyone have these or know where they can be obtained?

Joey Michael

Health Physicist Assistant

The University of Iowa

Health Protection Office

319-335-8518

http://www.vanderbilt.edu/radsafe/

This communication is intended solely for the use of the addressee and may

contain information that is legally privileged, confidential or exempt from

disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any

prohibited.  Anyone who receives this message in error should notify the

sender immediately and delete it from his or her computer.