Re: Limited radiation exposure may actually benefit health

Apprarently you did not read my post.  More

knowledgeable than you or me or John Cameron have

reviewed the NSWS and did not find any beneficial

effects.  I have read those reports, and maybe you

should also.

Of course, they will not agree with your conclusions.

--- Howard Long <hflong@pacbell.net> wrote:

> John,

> Scientists more familiar with NShipyardWS than

> myself can better comment on

> your astute observation that political more than

> scientific observations are

> affecting radiation safety interpretations of its

> data.

> I trust that Cameron and others will supply

> references and brief guidance

> for HPs here.

> Howard Long

. . .

=====

"Those who have not known the joy of standing up for a great cause of justice have not known what makes living worthwhile."

Paul Painleve, regarding the Dreyfus Affair, 1895

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist

e-mail:  crispy_bird@yahoo.com