AW: I-124 Intake Retention Values

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----

Von: owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

[mailto:owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu]Im Auftrag von Joey Michael

Gesendet: Freitag, 09. April 2004 18:49

An: Radsafe@list. vanderbilt. edu (E-mail)

Betreff: I-124 Intake Retention Values

A collegue of mine is looking for the thyroid retention values for I-124.

Does anyone have these or know where they can be obtained?

Joey,

The isotopic effect, which depends on the difference in atomic weight, is

extremely small between various iodine isotopes (I-124, I-125, I-131...). So

you may take the thyroid retention values from any other isotope, which you

have access to.

Best regards,

Franz