Re: UN/IAEA "information" on Chernobyl heealth effects

True to form -- out They come just in time for the 26 April (18th anniversary)

Chernobyl accident. The near-death experience of UNSCEAR and the related funding

are about to begin paying off again .... sigh. The annual ritual continues in

one form or another.

Maury Siskel