Re: Gandhi

Interesting that the Gandhi quote should have come up in connection with

LNT. Had you folks noticed that our illustrious anti-nuclear Radsafe

mascot, Norm Cohen, has been using that quote for years as a tagline.

Anyway, in addition to Gandhi and Lincoln, one of my favorites in this

context is Jerry Cohen's own:

An ounce of fear and passion is worth a ton of fact and

logic.                             Jerry Cohen

Cheers,

Maury Siskel