PLEASE GIVE Comments Administrative Control Levels

It is not like us on RADSAFE to have to ask again for opinions on a

topic, we usually give them very freely.  I mean this in humor, so no

nasty grams please.  I really do want as many opinions as possible on

this, so feel free to reply.  Thanks again.

For the purpose of staying below the Administrative Control Limit (ACL)

at your site, what criteria, if any, do you provide your supervisors to

guide them in leveling the workers doses?

For example do you expect at least 50% of the workers in a work group

to be within 25% of each other?

We understand that situations will always come up where some people in

the work group will not get the same amount of exposure do to medical

leave, shift work, etc.

Our union representative are interested in knowing what criteria the

supervisor is expected to use to equalize dose.  Please respond even if

you do not employ a method to level the ACL.

Please respond directly to me at dave.biela@wvnsco.com

Thank you ahead of time for your input.

Dave Biela