Depleted uranium (Stockholm conference etc)

We have now passed the second day. I will try to follow some of the rest

tomorrow (must do other things on Sunday which will be 3-4 talks and some

hearings in Uppsala about 70 kms N of Stockholm). The woman who wrote about

depleted uranium in Aftonbladet (as I mentioned a couple of days ago) has a

website bearing her name:

http://www.wechselmann.se/

There have been many strange messages this far. Some are very political and

I will save you from most of that on Radsafers. My focus is on what is said

about radiation effects. My intention is to give you a follow up soon. Today

the event was in Swedish Parliament - opened by a representative for the

Green Party.

My personal initiative only,

Bjorn Cedervall       bcradsafers@hotmail.com

Premium!