RE: Truth in scholarship

Bob,

You could always ask him.  My guess is that other

organization, lobbying groups, etc., do something

similar.

--- Bob Scott <bscott@4scotts.net> wrote:

> Surely Mr. Adler doesn't think that only the

> pro-nuke experts perform

> this 'service', does he?

> Robert A. Scott, CHP

> Westerly, Rhode Island

=====

"Those who have not known the joy of standing up for a great cause of justice have not known what makes living worthwhile."

Paul Painleve, regarding the Dreyfus Affair, 1895

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist

e-mail:  crispy_bird@yahoo.com