RE: News report on the National Geographic Basin MT "USA Zip" article

Franz  wrote:

I received a few days ago what I call the "current issue" for April 2004. I

have subscribed to the US edition. I have not noticed any letter about a

radon mine in it, and the ZIP USA article is mostly about worms. Maybe the

Canadian NG is different from the US edition? The German edition is for

sure.

<end quote>

Dear Franz & Radsafers,

You may have missed it because, as I recall (I don't have the copy of the

magazine here), the letter was in the back of the issue, not the front

(where other letters are).

Sorry -- I guess I should have mentioned that earlier.

As regards the earlier NG article on nuclear waste, you may recall this

excellent letter posted on Radsafe by Dr. Ruth Weiner :

<BEGIN QUOTE>