RE: Dental X-Rays Might Lead to Small Babies

Well, that's 3 mrem *where*?  Is that the mother's EDE?  I can't believe that it's a fetal dose, which anyway should be in rad/Gy. This isn't nuc med, so there's no reason, that I can see, for using a presumptively risk-based unit (Sv/rem), instead of absorbed dose.

Shoot me, Seymour

cja

"Franta, Jaroslav" <frantaj@AECL.CA> wrote:

>But that was for radiation doses about a hundred thousand times higher than the 3 mrem the article said was received in 21 dental radiographs.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.