RE: News Article: Patients, Physicians Unaware of CT Radiation Exposure

From:           	osuleiman@comcast.net

> endless, but theoretially one photon could result in a cancer.

This is not very motivating, because theoretically my breakfast spoon can kill me.

Actually, I suspect that my spoon is much more likely to kill me than a single photon.  Its

part of a very, very, long list of things that can theoretically kill me.  So, those photons

should just take a number and get in line.

-Gary Isenhower