Re: Request for information

Dear Franz,

As your presentation is very short, I think the best is to send some slides,

of operational activities during the emergency response  in Goiania:

There is not Scenario better than Goiania,  to train  First Responders,

medical personal, communication to society (public, political, media),  in

case of dirty bomb. We have learned many situations that never before we

could learn in any literature about emergency response and preparedness.

Collecting and preparing radwaste to transport in the middle of the street

near a supermarket - Fantastic slide to call attention to some situation

that we found during the emergency response; decontamination in heavy

raining, and many lessons yet to be learned, even after almost 17 years from

September 1987.

Please I have prepared for you 25 slides in ppt, choose what you wish, to be

used during your speech

Sorry some details in Portuguese copies from the press, but it is easy to

understand the picture

Good luck

Jose