RE: LSV Disposal Question

Dear Radsafers, just to pass on something that's come to my attention

recently:

"however the real benefit of using ultima

Gold is that employees are not handling potentially hazardous materials"

Don't know about Ultima Gold, but many of the biodegradable cocktails

contain ethoxylates.  These are apparently "pseudoestrogens".  Something

else to worry about ??

Personal views only

keith.bradshaw@nnc.co.uk

http://www.nnc.co.uk/ProductsAndServices/Radiological_Services/NirasHome.htm

NNC's UK Operating Companies : NNC Holdings Limited (no. 3725076), NNC Limited (no. 1120437), National Nuclear Corporation Limited (no. 2290928), STATS-NNC Limited (no. 4339062) and Technica-NNC Limited (no. 235856).  The registered office of each company is at Booths Hall, Chelford Road, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 8QZ except for Technica-NNC Limited whose registered office is at 6 Union Row, Aberdeen AB10 1DQ.  NNC's head office and principal address is Booths Hall and the switchboard number is 01565 633800.  The NNC website is www.nnc.co.uk

Any information or opinions in this message which do not relate to our business are not authorised by any of the above companies.  Where this message does relate to our business the content is sent to you by the relevant company (as above) and is confidential and intended for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  The contents do not form part of any contract unless so stated.  If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the NNC system manager by email at eadm@nnc.co.uk.

http://www.vanderbilt.edu/radsafe/