Re: John Jerry editorial on Yucca Mountain

As long as there is political stuff on RADSAFE here is mine:  I don't care what John Kerry says about Yucca Mountain or any other nuclear issue.  That's not the issue determining my vote and frankly I don't think it's an important issue in the Presidential election.  With Republican money going to Ralph Nader, Kerry can't afford to lose votes to Nader.

If others push Presidential politics on RADSAFE, I will too.

Ruth

Ruth

--

Ruth F. Weiner