Natural radioactivity in oil

Hi, I've checked the archives and discovered that there has been a previous

discussion on this although it doesn't appear to have provided much in terms of

detail.

One thing that was identified was USGS Bulletin 1100.   There doesn't appear

to be an electronic copy of this on the web.   Is there anyone out there in

Radsafe land who know where an electronic copy may exist or could provide an

electronic copy.

Also the previous discussion took place some time ago, has anyone got more

recent experience of the possible quantities of Natural Radionuclides present in

oil.   I would appreciate any information anyone could provide on the

analysis of oils for artificial radionuclides.

Any and all help on this would be appreciated.

Regards,

     Julian