Re: Kerry on Yucca Mt.

By the way, how many electroial votes does Nevada

have?

--- "Sinclair, Michael" <Sinclair@iema.state.il.us>

http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/2004/May-16-Sun-2004/opinion/2388

> 9849.html

> Not on my watch

> Candidate says Yucca a non-starter if he's elected

> By JOHN KERRY

> SPECIAL TO THE REVIEW-JOURNAL

> Majordomo@list.vanderbilt.edu  Put the

> text "unsubscribe radsafe" (no quote marks) in the

> body of the e-mail,

> with no subject line. You can view the Radsafe

> archives at

> http://www.vanderbilt.edu/radsafe/

=====

"We cannot escape danger, or the fear of danger, by crawling into bed and pulling the covers over our heads."

-- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist