FW: Kerry on Yucca Mt.

Yeah I know, all the health problems at Yucca Mountain just appeared in Bush's three years.  Bush came in and waived a magic wand, all policies were immediately rolled back to pre-Clintonian days.

Come on people, get a grip.  Does anyone have any first hand knowledge of health related working rules at your site that have been relaxed or changed because of Bush's election?  I don't know about you, but things here seem to be staying the same.

It would appear that the EPA is actually trying to be reasonable about release of low level activity.  I wonder if that would occur on a democrats watch.

And to add to this, once again, DOE, health problems, monitoring themselves.  Fox-henhouse.  Let's get the DOE out of self regulation on anything.  How many times do they have to screw it up with the end result hurting people, and shelling out lots of taxpayers money, before they are put on the carpet.

My own Opinion.

Michael D. Kent.