Re: Strontium-90 on Tennessee Highway 95

I believe that it was in Carl Sagan's book, "The

Demon-Haunted World," that some psychologist believe

people were abduced by aliens from space.  It has to

be true because the patients said so.

--- jjcohen <jjcohen@PRODIGY.NET> wrote:

>     Ruth,

>         Are you suggesting that perception may not

> actually  be reality? What a radical concept!

>               Jerry

=====

"We cannot escape danger, or the fear of danger, by crawling into bed and pulling the covers over our heads."

-- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist