Re: Strontium-90 on Tennessee Highway 95

Either you were not clear, or the statement was

over-analyzed by the readership on this list.

I think it was the latter.

--- jjcohen <jjcohen@PRODIGY.NET> wrote:

> Message

>     Goodness gracious! I thought I was being

> sarcastic when I made that comment.

=====

"We cannot escape danger, or the fear of danger, by crawling into bed and pulling the covers over our heads."

-- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist