Re: Lybia - oil for atom bomb

What are you talking about?  What this have to do with

anything on RADSAFE?

http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/2004/May-16-Sun-2004/opinion/2388

> elected

> into

> dispose of

> Kenny

> waste

> > > be

> > > President

> forward

> Nevadans

> alarms

> > > Yucca

> containers

> > > environment.

> > > site,

> (NRC) --

> at

> proposed

> license

> December

=== message truncated ===

=====

"We cannot escape danger, or the fear of danger, by crawling into bed and pulling the covers over our heads."

-- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist