RE: Strontium-90 on Tennessee Highway 95

Carl Sagan?

Wasn't he the guy who was oppose to G.H.W. Bush going to war with Sadam because, if we went to war with S.H., he would light the oil field which would cause a nuclear winter.  Well, I guess I should give Professor Sagan partial credit because he was correct about S.H. setting fire to the oil fields.

-----Original Message-----

From: John Jacobus [mailto:crispy_bird@YAHOO.COM]

Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 10:34 AM

To: jjcohen; RuthWeiner@AOL.COM; vargo@physicist.net;

joseroze@netvision.net.il; RadSafeInst@cableone.net; bobcherry@cox.net;

radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

Subject: Re: Strontium-90 on Tennessee Highway 95

I believe that it was in Carl Sagan's book, "The

Demon-Haunted World," that some psychologist believe

people were abduced by aliens from space.  It has to

be true because the patients said so.

--- jjcohen <jjcohen@PRODIGY.NET> wrote:

>     Ruth,

>         Are you suggesting that perception may not

> actually  be reality? What a radical concept!

>               Jerry

=====

"We cannot escape danger, or the fear of danger, by crawling into bed and pulling the covers over our heads."

-- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist