Re: X-ray radiography accidents

You can find some examples in the following IAEA Safety Report 7, however

not available to download, look at your library or ask to IAEA

Lessons Learned from Accidents in Industrial Radiography

Safety Series 7

In terms of Radiation Protection, look at

Radiation Protection and Safety in Industrial Radiography

Safety Series 13

http://www-pub.iaea.org/MTCD/publications/PDF/P066_scr.pdf

Jose Julio Rozental

joseroze@netvision.net.il