Re: Nuclear Power Des NOT Need Gobal Warming Hoax!

There is a naval expression that it is an ill wind

that blows no one good, i.e., if your ship cannot sail

against a strong wind, a ship coming toward you

benefits.  Sure, if it gets warmer in New Mexico it

may not be bad, and if sea level rises, Orlando, FL,

may be able to start selling beachfront property.

--- RuthWeiner@AOL.COM wrote:

> Why do we assume that global warming

> (anthropomorphic or natural) is

> uniformly bad?  So we get less snow in New Mexico.

> So what?  The canals that drain

> South Florida probably cause more salt water

> infiltration than global warming

> will in centuries.  And so on...

> Ruth Weiner, Ph. D.

> ruthweiner@aol.com

=====

"We cannot escape danger, or the fear of danger, by crawling into bed and pulling the covers over our heads."

-- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist