Re: Nuclear Power Des NOT Need Gobal Warming Hoax!

John S,

1, Extensive data on global warming is available at www.oism.org/pp and at

the past DDP meetings available there and on tapes from www.oism.org/ddp and

22nd annual mting 6/26/04 (hourlong discussions and QA by Baliunas and

Soon). Call

(520)325-2680 for San Diego reservations, if you want an excuse to visit a

balmy climate.

2. "Day After Tomorrow" should be seen as pure fiction, like all other

movies, even "documentaries", according to a Hollywood mogul who favors

Kyoto and was on TV today.

I have questioned many climatologists, NONE of whom believes human action

like CO2 release affects climate significantly. Limestone holds millions of

times what we could release. Himalaya uprising and erosion CO2 release may

be an example of nature vs puny humanity.

Radiation exposure is similarly controlled largely by nature, and we depend

on you HPs to keep man-made sources at beneficial doses.

Howard Long