Potential Nuclear Engineer Position

This is an informal announcement of a potential job opening as a Nuclear

Engineer at a power plant.  If you are interested, please email me your

resume at cmledbetter@tva.gov.  If you have any questions about the job,

please call me as I am currently working in this position.

Description of Position: Performs safety/accident analysis engineering

evaluations related to nuclear power plant designs, processes and

operations.  Performs dose assessments and radiation monitoring

evaluations.

Selection Criteria/Required Skills: B.S. in Nuclear or Mechanical

Engineering.  Good working knowledge of NRC regulations related to

radiological safety required, 10CFR20, 10CFR50 and 10CFR100.  Relevant

experience in applied radiological engineering with an emphasis on

safety analysis functions pertinent to design, planning and operations.

Strong nuclear operational experience preferred.  Good computer skills

with Microsoft Word, Excel. Strong communication skills and ability to

interface with customers and all levels of personnel. Ability to work

independently with minimum supervision, meet schedules and deadlines.

Cindy Ledbetter

cmledbetter@tva.gov

423-365-1582